Tuesday 2 November 2010

Day #10 - 123lb

LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 20:  Actress Christina Ricci arrives at the 'Montblanc Signature for Good' Charity Initiative held at Paramount Studios on February 20, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.  (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for Montblanc)
The scale disappointed me again this morning. It's better than yesterday, but still not what I was hoping for. I really should be revising and doing homework but I just can't be bothered. I better start soon though, exams are in one week. Lol. Today is an 800 cal day. I'm kind of doing like a 2-4-6-8 thing, but higher calories so it goes - 6-8-10-12 instead. God, 1200 actually seems like a lot to me now. That's a good thing I suppose?

Food Log:
Breakfast - Coffee(0)
Lunch - Cereal bar and grapes (200)
Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognese (600)
Drinks - 500ml Tea 200ml Coffee 1000ml water
Total: 800

I got tonnes of work set today. By tonnes, I mean at least 20-30 hours. I do have until the beginning of december to complete it but still, that's not the only work I'll be set and I have loads of exams to revise for. It sucks :( but at least it will give me something to so.
After dinner I just felt awful. My stomach was almost painful, I just felt completely stuffed even though I left about 2/3 of the spaghetti. Shows how huge my parents portion sizes are I suppose. I'm hoping for 122.5 tomorrow, but I won't get too disappointed as I think it's going to be TOM pretty soon which means higher weight. I've decided I'll take measurements every 5lbs, so my next set are at 120lb and I can't wait. I think having set weights to measure at makes me more motivated, it's weird.

Anyway, this was quite a long post for me so I'll stop boring you ladies now. Goodnight everybody, hope you had a successful day :)

<3 Anna (That is my actual name, not a play on anorexic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment