Sunday 7 November 2010

Day #13-15

Fell apart on bonfire night (Friday). Friday wasn't a complete disaster (1400) but that triggered saturdays major binge (>2000~). I am now back up to 123lb. A whole week lost. I have exams this week so I'm going to eat around 1200cals per day because I'd rather get A* in my exams than lose an extra pound. I'll get back into proper restricting next week when nothing particularly important is happening until christmas so I will be able to knuckle down. My goal of 115 by 1st december is pretty much impossible now so here are my new short term goals:

Friday 12th - 120
Mon 21/12 - 115  (-8lb in about 6 weeks)

Today I'm just eating as little as I can get away with (It'll probably be like 1000) and doing hours and hours of homework. Seriously, it's not even midday and I've already done 2/3 hours of homework. Later I'll do about 4 hours of revision.

Hope none of you failed like me :) I'll get round to reading blogs when all this homework is out of the way <3

2 comments:

  1. 21st of December is my GW date too :)
    You're right about eating for exams, they are more important, good luck in them x

    ReplyDelete