Monday 1 November 2010

Day 9 ~ 123.5

Leighton Meester arrives for the 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala held at the Beverly Hilton. © Red Carpet Pictures
Not so happy with 123.5lb this morning. I guess yesterday was too good to be true. I think it's because I drank like a litre of squash before I went to bed so I wont have a major freak out. Lol.

Today is a 600 cal day. This means no breakfast, lunch or snacks whatsoever. It's the closest to a fast I can get away with in this house. This morning I crumbled some cereal into a bowl with some milk so that was breakfast taken care of. Then I put my lunch in a carrier bag inside a carrier bag underneath my bed. Friday or saturday I will go for a walk and find a bin to dispose of it. When lunch came I did eat a satsuma and some grapes, but hey, it's fruit how bad could it be? They were only small portions so 50cal max.

I got the results back from my mock exams (GCSEs), A*s in all three sciences. I only just got them, but hey an A*s still an A*. Lol, I'm just really happy about that. Just waiting for my ICT and English results, i'm only expecting Bs so I won't get disappointed when I get my grades. Anyway, these are only coursework so I can make up for it on the written exams.

Food Log:
Breakfast - Black coffee (0cal)
Lunch - Small satsuma and a few grapes (50cal)
Dinner - Sausage, veggies and potato (550cal)
Drinks: Coffee, Squash, Tea (0)

Plan for Tomorrow (800 cal day)
Breakfast - Tea or Coffee (0)
Lunch - Bread roll (200)
Dinner - ? (600)
Drinks - Tea, Coffee, Water


2 comments: