Tuesday 26 October 2010

Day 3 ~

Photo by: DP/AAD/starmaxinc.com  2010  10/13/10 Keira Knightley at the premiere of Never Let Me Go during the London Film Festival. (London, England)  Photo via Newscom
I weighed myself this morning and I was 126lb. This means I need to lose 1-2lb in 5 days which is not unreasonable. I want to be under 9st (I have never had to say that before!) by monday. This week I'm planning to walk for at least 5 hours and complete the first week of the sit up challenge thing. I had my braced changed(Got light blue), which is always good. The 3-5 days after having my brace changed are always good as I can get away with eating less because I say it's too painful. This will definitely help me to get under 9st. The only exercise I've done today is the sit up challenge thing as it's been pouring with rain all day.











Todays Intake:

20g Bran flakes with skimmed milk - 100Kcal
Soup and bread                             - 300Kcal
Lime Curry                                    - 600Kcal
Total intake - 1000Kcal
Exercise      - 50Kcal
NET- 950Kcal

It's more of a NET total than I'd like, but at least it's under 1000.




3 comments:

  1. Hey hun! Thanks for the sweet comment! It's been raining here all day too! And that lime curry sounds marvelous! Have a good one! <3 Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, I can totally relate on the braces front, I always use them as an excuse! x

    ReplyDelete