Saturday 23 October 2010

Hello My Virtual World.

Hello to anyone reading.

I've finally decided to take charge of my appearance. I'm sick of being somewhere in the middle, definitely not skinny but  not quite fat either. I don't want to fit in. I want to look different, act different and not sink into the background.

I love fashion. I love the eccentric, weird, risky pieces. However, to pull this off you need to be thin. Skinny is the ideal. It's everyone's dream whether they would admit it or not. Every girl wants to be skinny and stylish.

So, here's what I'm going to do about it. I am going to eat less. It's easy to comprehend but somehow I can never seem to actually do it. I'll post some more information like stats and goals in my next post.I'm hoping that writing this blog and reading other peoples will force me to stick to it this time. I'd appreciate any comments or tips you can offer, feel free to comment or email me about whatever.

Anna </3
Anna.Riot@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment