Saturday 30 October 2010

Day #7 - 124lb

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen arrive at the CFDA Fashion Awards on June 7, 2010 in New York City, New York. Fame Pictures, Inc
I want to look like them. They even look great in those outfits :(

Food Log:

Weetabix - 100
Soup & Bread - 300
Dinner - 800
Drinks - Black tea, Green tea, water
Total- 1200cal

Yesterday and thursday went okay, but not as good as I'd planned. Having said that, this morning I was 124lb which was my goal for this week, so I'm changing my goal to 123lb for monday/tuesday , it should be possible, I'll keep you updated. Next week I'll have to up my calories on a couple of days as I want to do well in my exams, I need these and I don't want to take any chances. When I say 'up' I mean like 1000-1400 which to a normal person still seems quite low, but to most of you guys it's like bingeing everyday. I feel like I eat too little to be considered normal and too much to fit in here. I'll be eating less while I'm in school but I can't get away with it at home.

2 comments:

  1. i think thats a smart idea to up your intake on exams. you need energy to think and you will probably find that all the stress and concentration involved will use up a lot of the cals anyway. woop for reaching your goal. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be upping my intake on Tuesday and Wednesday for exams so don't feel bad, there is no calorie limit upper or lower for an ED or for having a blog!
    Well done for reaching your weekly GW already and good luck with 122 by the 9th :)

    ReplyDelete