Wednesday 27 October 2010

Day #4 ~

LOS ANGELES, CA - MARCH 13: Actress Emilie de Ravin attends the Australians In Film Screening Of Summit Entertainment's 'Remember Me' at the Harmony Gold Theater on March 13, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

Down to 125lb this morning! Finally seen a number under 9st!The picture is of Emilie De Ravin. She was in Lost and starred in remember me. I think she's beautiful. Not much to say today, did some painting, went for a short walk.

I've eaten more than I'd like but since it's half term and I'm being watched constantly it's safer to eat so as to not raise suspicions.

I'm getting a new laptop that will hopefully be delivered soon and I can't wait. Shows how much of a nerd I am. LOL.
Thanks to everyone who's commented, I couldn't do it without you! <3




Todays Intake ~

Bran flakes w/ skimmed milk ~ 100Kcal
Bread and Ham  ~ 300
Sausage & Vegetables ~ 500
Ice Cream   ~ 200

Total Kcal: 1100
Exercise : -100
NET calories - 1000

Plan for Tomorrow:

8:00 - Get up and have breakfast
8:30 - Sit ups.
8:45 - Shower and dry hair
9:15  -Get dressed/make up
9:45 - Do Homework
11:00 - Go out
14:00 - Come home (Hopefully having avoided lunch)
14:30 - Chemistry Revision
15:00 - Chemistry Test
16:00 - Go for a walk/run (Burn 400 calories)
18:00 onwards - free time

3 comments:

  1. Tomorrows plan sounds ace. It's nice to know I'm not the only person who makes themselves timetables (even on half term!!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol <3 It's nice for me to know too! I'm just freakishly organized, I like things to be structured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked! I am the opposite, totally unorganized. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete